The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 848 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
First, (because if I don't say it, every body else will) it is a lot easier for your readers if you hit enter an extra time after each paragraph. That will leave a line of white space that will be easier on our eyes. :)

That said and out of the way, I loved how you described her as seeing God's words in her head. You did a good job portraying the emotions she'd been bottling up and you had a perfect ending.(Although, after the comments about her living alone, I was kind of waiting for the cute locksmith to enter the picture. Maybe the prayer is answered in the sequel? lol)
03/14/06
Keegan found something even better than a cute locksmith - "Maybe the desires that she felt were missing from her life were not as high on the list of priorities as she had thought." This "punchline" is a bit awkward, but the message is there. Good job.
This is great. I could feel her frustration. Good job!
03/14/06
Nice turn about, an enjoyable read. Good story!
03/14/06
I figured "he" would have been the neighbor,and i figured "he" was standing right behind her as she vented her frustrations to God.
Great way of let your audience know, that when things seem to go wrong, that God is trying to teach us something, tell, us something or protect us.
03/16/06
"Trust in My timing"--God's hardest lesson for us! Thanks for bringing it home.
03/16/06
Very well written. Trusting in God and His timing - good article.
Sweet and to the point that God is and always will be on duty. Very well written article! Thank you
03/19/06
Nice story - but so difficult to read without the breaks in paragraphing. Makes for a strained reading. Nice job! Well done.