The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 580 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I agree, we have to look at things from God's perspective. Trust Him and He'll provide. Good article.
11/13/15
I like this story. You brought us into the setting and made us see your point clearly.
You make some great points. I like the take on the topic. It's certainly fitting for today's world.
Be careful to proof your final copy. I'd urge you to either read it aloud or even better have someone else do it. If the person stumbles, you need to smooth it out. For example, by hearing someone read it, you'd hopefully catch that you had the word appear next to look.

You have a good grasp on what you want to say, and I think your message is powerful. You just need to double check the little things. I loved your ending. It's a powerful reminder for all of us.
11/19/15
I liked this article! Very realistic. I like how you concluded it. We all need to be in this mindset.
I've been in the midst of these situations many times. When people finally get tired of trying to figure out what to do, that's when they seek to know Gods perspective. If we would just seek Him first, the stress, and overwhelming frustrations could be null and void. As believers, prayer should be our first option, not the reductions nor cutbacks. Trust God was a good title for the article, for we must learn to follow after Him by faith and not by sight. Believing that He has it all under control. It was very detailed and I was able to visualize being in the presence and listening to the conversations. Even to the point of seeing someone go in and turn the heat on for service and then hurry up and turn it off quickly afterwards. LOL It definitely brought back some old memories of a church struggling, falling apart and everyone lacking the faith to sustain it. Thanks for sharing.
11/19/15

Congratulations on winning 2nd Place!
Congratulations! Happy Dance!!