The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 677 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/17/14
Fun to read - and I appreciate you wry sense of humor. Let me guess....you're from England or Australia. The only thing I noticed you may want to omit in the story is repeating the words 'next time' in the sentence: "I suggested that next time she sedate them next time prior to their arrival."
Thanks for participating in the Challenge!
10/17/14
I'd guess New Zealand or Scotland, but apart from that this was a fun read. I detect a mutual sadness of unrequited comedy, since I also receive many requests about my jokes. But it's good to keep the jokes coming - in spite of the requests. Great work.
10/17/14
I/m sorry, but this seemed more sad to me than humorous. Everyone's sense of humor is different, of course. It is well written.
10/18/14
Well written and a good tale...I could see this really happening, it had an authentic tone.

God bless~
10/23/14
Congrats!

God bless~
This tongue-in-cheek humor is one of my favorite types, and you did a wonderful job with it! Congratulations on EC. I hope we'll see lots more of your work in the challenges.
10/23/14
Congratulations on your EC. well done.
I know the feeling! Congratulations!

KJV 1 Timothy 3:16
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."