The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 669 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/13
This was a fabulous and cleverly crafted entry! I really enjoyed it. I particularly loved how you fashioned it into a life-lesson journey.

I loved how your so brilliantly wrapped up your story, with <>"seasons not in the Son was the coldest of them all..."

Excllent job...Thank you!

God bless~
10/10/13
This was a fabulous and cleverly crafted entry! I really enjoyed it. I particularly loved how you fashioned it into a life-lesson journey.

I loved how you so brilliantly wrapped up your story, with "seasons not in the Son was the coldest of them all..."

Excllent job...Thank you!

God bless~


This is really powerful. You do a nice job with the repetition. She loved and had her heart broken. I loved and had my heart broken. It reads like poetry. It's a technique that is hard to master, but you made it look easy, and it really had the perfect impact.

Be careful about using song lyrics. The copyright laws can be quite daunting and you are only allowed to use a small portion without permission unless it is in the Public Domain. Also always make sure if you do use it, that you cite the title, composer, artist etc.

I really liked the twist of the parts about Papa and Sonshine. Sometimes that too can become cliche' but again, you did a wonderful job of handling it. You left me with a warm happy feeling (plus the lyrics to that wonderful song in my head:)) You nailed the topic and delivered an important message in the process. Great job.
This was almost "poetic" in form although I don't know what form. It seems that it came from the heart.

The story rings true that reaching the bottom can be a good pathway to the "top".

Nicely written.
Wow, this was really good. i love the poetic touch.

Awesome!!1
10/15/13
One of our daughter's favorite songs "way back when." I would not be a bit surprised if this lands you in the winner's circle!

Wing His Words
The title caught my eye and the story did not disappoint. Well done.