The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 554 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a delicious and delightful read! I am in love with your MC. What an example she is! Good job . . .
This writing seemed to flow naturally. Except for the checking it over, you probably was able to quickly put it down.

Good family story.

Nice of you to associate the word with your grand mother.

Nice job.
09/15/13
Grandma Mittie is a true inspiration. Even after all the adversity, she didn't stop living, but expanded her horizons.
09/15/13
This is a very warm story, and very inspirational. Well done.
This is a sweet story and one I think your family will cherish for years. I can feel your love and respect through the screen. In my opinion,it's a tad weak on topic. Even though you used the word a few times,if I didn't know the topic I never would have guessed expert, example maybe. Writing on topic so that the story is dependent on it, isn't easy to do. You did pay tribute to a wonderful woman. I also think this is an encouraging piece, an example of depending on God and not giving up. Nice job.
Congratulations! Happy Dance!!
09/19/13
What a wonderful lady, your MC! A delightful read, and really an encouragement for all of us, regardless of present circumstances. As your MC so clearly demonstrated, there's always an opportunity to serve.

Congrats on another H.C. this week! Jumping and cheering you on from across the Great Pond!
09/20/13
For she's a jolly good writer!

Wing His Words
09/23/13
During the break in the Weekly Challenge schedule, I’d like to invite you to the FaithWriters forums, where I’m holding a weekly free “class” in various writing strategies. Participation is strictly voluntary, but I give free and timely feedback on all contributions. I’d love to have you drop by! http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67