The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1271 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I laughed out loud. This was great! Good job!
11/16/05
Really funny and really cute and so true in my own life too!:) good job!
Been there! Ah, those little darlings.....

Great job of telling it like it is. Your boys will appreciate your beautiful heart one day. :-)
11/18/05
Hip Hip Hooray! for mom's everywhere!
Congratulations on your "highly commended" win this week. VERY well done. Kudos to you!
11/21/05
Awesome! I'm surprized you didn't get more comments. What mom couldn't relate? Ha! Utilitarian- I hear ya!
11/21/05
Sorry that it took a win in order for me to read you - but I am impressed. A very REAL part of life told in an entertaining way. Congratulations!
11/21/05
Haivng reared three boys myself, I couldn't help but chuckled ... and sometimes hoot out loud ... reading this perfect rendition. I'm with you, Kathleen. Love has the most beautiful wrapping! Congrats!!!
11/21/05
What a cute, true to life, well told story here. Enjoyed this one. Congrats on your well-deserved placement.
11/21/05
A Wonderful and humorous write. “Now That's Beautiful” Without a doubt, Beautiful. Congratulations Kathleen. God Bless. Helen

11/22/05
Very enjoyable read! Great work.
01/14/06
Kathleen, I'm just re-reading the winning entries now as I go through and do the minor editing for the next FaithWriters' Anthology. What a blessing for me to have that job.

I have to say, your story has made my day! I have a 20-year-old daughter, and an 18-year-old son, and I could relate to everything!

The humor you used in this piece worked perfectly! It was just the right mix and it was a delight to read from start to finish. What a perfect addition to the anthology!

Speaking of the anthology, could you send me a quite note to let me know if you are happy for us to use the same bio note for you? Thanks for that.

Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator and Editor, FaithWriters' Magazine)