The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1160 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/13
What a wonderful read. This held my attention while providing a valuable an worthwhile message.

God bless~
03/04/13
Having lived in Africa for 18 years I can picture this game played out. I can hear the laughter, see the animated gestures, and hear the voices. I'm glad you've stopped to apply the lessons learned.
Several years ago, I was part of a mission team that went to West Africa. I was most impressed with the children. They were very curious about me, but quickly included me into their group. I found that once they understood the Gospel, they worshiped the Lord with such honesty. Your article reminded me of the sweet lessons I learned while I was there. Thanks for writing.
Ahhh -- children's laughter, the music of heaven my mother used to say. Thanks for such a delightful look into another culture and a meaningful devotional.
Simply terrific! The entire story and the correlation to soul winning - I love this. Thank you for reinforcing and reminding me of my need for simplicity . . .
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
I knew this one was a winner! Congratulations!
03/08/13
Congratulations! God bless~
03/08/13
Splendid and memorable message woven throughout your lovely tale!
03/09/13
Thank you for crafting such a beautiful example of the internatinal languages of laughter and respect have no preferred accents. You have infused this with a gentle self-rebuke that can only lift your readers instead of playing the guilt card. Congratulations on your placing.