The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1220 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/16/12
This was indeed an adorable story that I enjoyed very much. Thank you.

God bless~
12/18/12
Ha! What a great take on the topic. I love the story of Rudolph and the comparative idea that God uses the "unlikely" to accomplish His purpose. Nicely done!
12/20/12
You wrote the story very well and made it real to the reader. Sometimes with a really well-known story, it's more out-of-the-box to take one aspect of the story and make it your own, by either focusing on one part of the story that's glossed over or detailing a minor character. Leaving out the names to give the reader clues but not outright saying who you're describing is also a nice tactic to help the reader connect with your story - figuring it out, so to speak. I think you did a great job with the writing, though, and it was a good tie-in to the topic. :)
This is a really sweet retelling of the classic story. I enjoyed it quite a bit and it's so true in the world today what being ostracized by family and friends can do to a person. We may never fully understand the reasoning behind the tragedies in the news but you did a nice job of relating this to the world today. It also transported me back to my childhood and the delight of the cartoon. I'll even watch it now as an adult. :)Congratulations on ranking 6th in level three and ranking 14 overall!