The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 787 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/12
An all together clever and amusing story that brings the topic to the forefront in a powerful way. I really enjoyed your story, and agree with reading the Bible. It is God's love letter to His children. If we follow it and digest the word each day...we will eat like kings and never be hungry again.

Great job with this piece!
God bless~
I enjoyed this devotion. I smiled at the beginning and laughed out loud at the fermented juice line. I think this is on topic, yet still creative and interesting. Good job.
07/23/12
A wonderful message with a light hearted tone. In the beginning, I found that many of the sentences may have been easier to read of they were shorter, perhaps broken up into two.

I enjoyed the comparison of reading Christian books and reading the Bible - a powerful truth and lesson for us all for sure. Nice work!
07/24/12
Guilty of using some packaged mixes for cooking! Yet, when it comes to directions and help for real life, I know it has to come from God's Word. Good job on the comparison.
07/25/12
Hmmm, package mixes. I am guilty there, but do love to cook and bake from scratch too. Thanks for the great reminder to dig into God's Word! God bless!
Congratulations for placing 6th in level three!