The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1224 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/12
So beautifully written. All creation speaks of our Father's majesty. I especially like the reference to natural, earthly waters as a reminder that Christ if the Living Water. Good job! God bless!
05/11/12
You have beautifully described your thoughts about our precious Lord in this colorfully illustrated devotional piece. Thanks for putting in words my own feelings.
05/12/12
So beautiful, like a poem, but not. Filled with a deep sense of glory, so quenching and pure.
05/13/12
Quite a lovely tribute to the living waters that is Jesus. Good imagery.
05/14/12
Well done on a nicely written uplifting piece!
This is so beautiful. I could picture the scenes you painted so vividly. It may be a tad weak on topic even though you mentioned it in the end. However that doesn't lessen the impact your words will have on everyone who reads them.
05/16/12
Brilliant! Totally wonderful and loaded with images there were vivid and soothing at the same time. What an awesome piece truly worthy of the title ... devotion ... for a loving devotional heart sprang from this. Such a blessing to read. Thank you!
05/16/12
My thoughts echoed Hiram as I read this…such a blessing to read! This is so beautiful and it brings peace to a weary heart in the reading of it. It is like a prayer of devotion to our Lord, who is the giver of strength and life. Absolutely amazing and awesome piece! Applause!
05/18/12
You did a good job of describing God's witness to all of us through nature. It reminds me of the passage in Rom that makes it clear that men are without excuse because of the revelation in nature. Thanks for a beautiful entry.