The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1486 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was just great. A laugh out loud poem! Especially since it hits so close to home! (Gave me some ideas for my husband).
02/24/12
Hahahahahaha...Nicely done! The levity and message in this entry was welcomed, and one many of us will relate to.

Good job. God Bless~
This is one of my favourite Seuss stories/poems too. I am trying to follow a healthy diet plan too. Great story.
02/24/12
Loved it. Still laughing!
02/25/12
I LOVE this. I've read it to my whole family who loved it too!
02/29/12
Rebellion melting into compliance because of love. There is the sweet for you. Good job!
Oh this is delicious! You had me feeling hungry but resigning to stick to my diet simultaneously. The only tiny red ink is when you said my shrewd Ruth's back, I stooped and thought his wife is Jan. Then I realized what you were saying and was able to continue to read without stopping again to think. It's a fun verse.
03/01/12
This definitely winds the award for most funny. I was laughing all over the place. Congratulations on a job well done!
So funny and the poor soul hasn't got a chance. Really enjoyed this and something I could certainly identify with. Congratulations on your EC placement.
03/01/12
Congratulations on your EC win. I loved this, so funny. Oh the pain of dieting, so true!
Great job! Terrific! It inspired me to stick with my (ugh) diet. A nice tribute to Dr. Seuss on his birthday.