The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 964 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/20/12
An excellent piece that speaks to the heart through the eyes of Simon Peter. Good job!
01/20/12
I really liked this!

What a fresh perspective on Peter's mindset as he warms himself by the fire that way when he denied the Lord. I enjoyed the honest and very realistic look at his humanity.

Very thought provoking and well written. Very nice work!
01/20/12
Nice job of bringing Peter's shame to account. Well written and powerfully executed. God Bless~
01/20/12
I really like this piece. All the internal conflict keeps the piece moving forward. I hope you save and pull it out again and flesh it out even more as I think you have the bones of a real winner here, too bad we only get a week for submitting these challenges.
01/21/12
Such a well written poem of Peter’s inner dialog that night, shows how his thoughts shifted from embarrassment to shame. Excellent job.
01/21/12
A sensitive window into Peter's thinking, in a place where few of us would act differently - if we were Peter.
Beautiful job of putting Peter's story into a poem. You did an outstanding job slipping this topic in at so many levels.
01/23/12
I love it when a piece makes Bible character so alive. Well written! Good job! God bless!