The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 914 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/05/11
Oh wow! What a story.

I liked the poem format, for the most part, but I thought it was a bit odd that the teacher was talking in rhyme... Unless there's a specific reason ("The Cat and the Hat," for instance) I find it odd for people to talk in rhyming poems. But that's just me. :)

I liked this a lot. And I also hate the... hatred that can come out in blog responses. I find myself using those responses to pray for the people who posted them.
The fact that your story is based on an actual event makes it even more poignant. What a beautiful story.
I think you did a great job telling an interesting story in a poem. You definitely nailed the topic in a creative way.
11/09/11
Spot on with the topic. This was well written, I truly enjoyed it. Very clever. God Bless~
11/11/11
Beautifully done. The rhythm of the poetry was wonderful and the fact that it is based on a true story shows God's amazing work in our lives. I'm glad your grandson is okay! Thanks for sharing this.
11/12/11
It shows real talent to write so clearly and instructively about an event that could have been so traumatic - especially when it happened so recently. You have gathered your thoughts so well.
I liked the poetry format. You were right on with the topic. Great job!