The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 815 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a good definition of the word blog. I liked some of the reflections about life that you shared.

You had a few minor errors. There instead of their and ones' instead of one's.

I think some of the points you made at the end were quite profound. I enjoyed the part about us not keeping a log of our sins. It had some deep meanings-one that we need to be more aware of our actions but even more important if we have Jesus in our life we don't need to keep a log of our transgressions because once we ask for forgiveness, they are wiped clean.
11/04/11
This was informative and shared some details about blogs I was unaware of...thanks for sharing...may our lives always be a reflection of the one who gave His life for us...God bless you...
11/04/11
This was informative and shared some details about blogs I was unaware of...thanks for sharing...may our lives always be a reflection of the one who gave His life for us...God bless you...
11/04/11
This was informative and shared some details about blogs I was unaware of...thanks for sharing...may our lives always be a reflection of the one who gave His life for us...God bless you...
I like it that you researched the word blog and then gave examples. I agree that no matter what a person blogs about, it can always be shone as a journey in life.

I loved the visual you gave me of Jesus taking our pictures while we are on this journey. :)
11/08/11
I enjoyed this. It held my attention throughout.
My favorite line was the very last:
"He is to have the Glory and the log of my life so He can have the victory in the Journey of my life."

Powerful words. God Bless~
11/10/11
Nicely done. Very informative and well thought out while also bringing a wonderful message. I look forward to more of your writing. Thanks!
11/11/11
This was a very informative writing since I am from a generation which aren't as savvy as those who have grown up with electronics. Loved the way you brought your love for Jesus into the writing.