The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1145 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Loved this! So well written and entertain with a good message as well. I was involved and intrigued the whole time. My only comment is that you put the title: Ordinary Stranger, in the body of your work, which affects word count. It doesn't need to be included as it show up automatically in the heading. Great job! Keep writing, indeed.
This was full of suspense and intrigue. I felt as if I was walking right along with the MC.
The fact that you used the present tense really helped draw me into the story. it's not that easy to write in the present test. I commend you on a job well done.
Very good. Kept my attention all the way through! I loved it.
This was so entertaining. Love the curiosity of the MC, along with her COURAGE! This gave me a good chuckle. Very different and I do believe you are most definitely ready to move up! :)
08/24/10
I loved the way you started the article. It captured my attention right away so that I kept reading. And then you kept building that suspense until the end. Great job!
08/27/10
Very well written...a deserving 2nd place ribbon. Move on up to intermediate level and continue on your quest of extraordinary writer. ;) Congratulations.
Congratulations! See you in Level II!
Congratulations on your well earned placing. A really gripping and great story.
08/27/10
No surprise here, Brenda. Wonderful story and you nabbed us from the beginning just as the stranger captured the MC. Congratulations and great job!