The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1160 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/30/10
Oh, much too often, I'm Resi and not Redi.
What a totally fresh and catchy story you weave here.
Just wonderful.

Mona
08/02/10
Wow! I love this entry, especially the descriptions of the paint brush - you made him positively come to life:) Awesome analogy and I love the picture you painted with words for us.
The touch of the Master's Hand - wonderfully told.
This is such a brilliant idea. I loved the analogy so much. Well done.
08/02/10
I kept trying to guess what the artist was painting. I love that it was a cross. This is a wonderfully fresh idea. I like the change of name at the end too. Nice touch of symbolism
This is brilliant - what a wonderful parable picture. Huge lessons here. Fantastic.
Oh how very, very delightful! This was adorable, creative and SO fun. When I didn't chuckle, I was smiling.
08/02/10
A creative take on the topic. I had guessed what the picture was about.
08/03/10
Amazing. I love the way you used the prompt and created such wonderful characters. Great!
08/03/10
This was fun to read and was painted with great messages from start to finish. Illustrated, this would make a great children's book.
Very creative POV! Out of the box and fun, with a great lesson!
What a wonderfully creative idea you had--personify paint brushes and tell a story through them. Great message.
Wonderful, beautiful storytelling right from the get-go. I love this one!
08/04/10
I like your unique approach to the topic. The analogy was spot on. I enjoyed Resi's pov; could certainly see myself on many occasions in my life. Trust, Redi...Trust, Lollie. Great message.
Thoroughly enjoyed this!
08/05/10
Congrats on winning with this very worthy piece!

Mona
08/05/10
Love this Kellie! You are amazingly creative! Proud of your work and your efforts!
08/05/10
This is an amazing piece of writing. I enjoyed reading it. Congrats.
Unique, profound, refreshing, yet convicting with only 750 words. Congratulations on possessing such an anointed talent.