The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1003 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
OOh what a devilish plot. I knew there was something up with the medicine. It did surprise me what it was in the end. I enjoyed this tale of suspense and the ending was perfect.
Now that is sneaky! Even more sneaky than Ehud, the left-handed man of the Bible. I want to know what happened before and after. Love to see Hammaden escape, he's smart enough to do it. Well done my friend, well done.
07/23/10
What a great story. The chaacters in this could have many more tales to tell. Loved the surprise ending.
07/24/10
Ooh, this was devilish! Bravo to the bravo apothocary! I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.
07/26/10
Good job writing this tale. I knew something was up but I didn't think it would end quite like that:)
I wasn't expecting that ending! Nicely written overall
The allurement in this beckoned to every fiber of curiosity within me and I was so satisfied with the unexpected twist at the end.
A tale well told and a fun read. Not using standard quotation marks was a minor distraction,easily corrected. The ending was superb.
07/26/10
This is a great read, with an extremely clever plot. I did struggle a little to understand the background politics, but this didn't distract from the events that happened in your tale. Excellent job!
07/26/10
I figured he was up to no good...it was fun guessing how he would do away with the king. Great story, full of intrigue. Well done.
I wondered if there was something about the medicine. Yet, I didn't guess what you had in mind. Very interesting plot. I want to know more!