The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1473 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! A powerful message. I liked how you just quoted the scripture in the end. You didn't beat your message into the reader. You let Jesus say it all. Well done.
02/18/10
Wow. You brought home the fact as christians we often get so involved in "meetings", but fail to show the love we should outside the church building. Thanks for this wonderful story.
You did such a wonderful job in telling your story. I loved how you quoted scripture at the end. It bought everything into perpective. Keep writing.
I think this story was excellent. What a powerful message and how well you brought it out. Thanks.
02/22/10
Well written, powerful message. The "did I miss anything?" summed it up for me. So often we miss God's prompts!
Very powerful last line!

I was thrown a little by Ethan's questions...in a car seat, I envisioned him as a toddler, not yet speaking in complete sentences.

Other than that, I thought this was really good writing!
02/23/10
I loved the actions and questions of Ethan. The mc's voice was strong and believable. And then you hit us with the Truth at the very end. Great story.
02/24/10
You have a great message/reminder delievered in an enjoyable, thought-provoking story. Nice work!
02/24/10
You showed the emotions well by their actions.
02/25/10
Congrats on your ribbon, Lynn!!