The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1292 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/12/10
My, how you made this story come alive. i'm always thrilled with this account, but this is the icing on the cake. Thank-you
wonderfully done! wow, you really brought this story to life. perfectly titled ;-)
02/16/10
Very well-written--you really captured her desperation.

I'd consider a new title, as this is the title of a current nonfiction book.

You shone a wonderful light on this Biblical character--well done.
Beautiful. Wonderful descriptive writing.
02/17/10
Very interesting take on a very familiar verse. :) I actually thought it was a story of a leper at first. Your descriptions are excellent. I also liked the way you left out telling exactly what she said about her healing. You told the story from a fresh perspective. Well done!
02/18/10
Well written. Well discerned.
Congratulations on your win. I enjoyed your story. You made a familiar Bible Story seem new.
02/18/10
Congrats on your win! It didn't take long to get to read one of your articles, when you take the #1 spot. I really enjoyed reading this. You made the story come alive.
One of my favorite Bible stories brought to life! Well done, and congats on your win!
02/18/10
Wow! Beautifully written! I love reading (and writing) stories from the Bible that are told in such a way that you allow your imagination to envision details that are not included in Scripture. LOVE the ending! You nailed that first place prize! ;)
Congrats on your first place Kristi! Again, a great piece
02/18/10
An apt retelling. Well done.
Congratulations! A very well deserved win for this wonderful retelling of this most wonderful story.
02/18/10
Beautiful and well-written. A well-deserved win!
02/19/10
Beautiful in all ways. Thank you.
Congratulations on a 1st place finish! Very well written.
This is an amazing piece. Beautifully told and beautifully written.