The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1366 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
:0) This is cute! I really enjoyed the dialogue and the bit of possible in the near future romance. Well done.
01/14/10
Fresh, light-hearted, on topic and well-written. I enjoyed this one and the "OW!" fit the telling.
Good job.

Mona
01/15/10
Very fun. I got a great sense of your characters.
01/15/10
Very entertaining indeed. I love the suspense - did they get married? ;-)
01/18/10
Oh, I just know they got married! A lovely, romantic read!
I was charmed by your graceless but feisty heroine, the humor, and the romance.
I don't find it all THAT fluffy but I'm a sucker for romance. Fun!
01/18/10
Cute story.
I can't get past the fact that it seems unethical for medical staff to date their patients.
But oh, I've had a few hunky physicians in my time,,,,,,,
01/18/10
Fun story, kept my interest all the way.
Love it. Not too cheesy or fluffy for me at all. Seriously. :)
01/19/10
A cute fun read bang on topic. Church men aren't all that bad looking. Colin
I liked this. Your ability to describe the doctor and his procedures reminds me that you do work in this environment all the time. Congrats on the highly commended! :)
01/21/10
The fact that you hammered this out last minute makes me super jealous. I really liked it. =] Congrats on the highly commended!
01/21/10
Seriously, this is great! Congrats on your placement. ^_^