The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1212 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/15/09
Very good.
01/16/09
Cool ending to a very well-written story.
Well done on a lovely story.
For a moment at the beginning I thought we were on the Titanic!!! (Only teasing)
Norms
Great job bringing this story to life!
What a beautiful love story - in every way. For writing so quickly, you still held my attention and interest. Knowing that this is a true story leaves me wanting to know more - maybe you could expand this into something larger in the future? :)
01/21/09
What an awesome true story, written in an engaging style! It shows your talent when you can compose a piece in such a short time and still have it be excellent! Thank you for sharing this bit of your history!
This is an excellent story. I enjoyed it throughout and loved the ending. Maybe you do better under pressure?
01/22/09
Very nice, Angela - especially for a "last-minuter." I could see how polish would have made this shine a bit more, but it really is wonderful. I'd love to see an expansion of this too - you touched on so much I would have loved to see more vividly!
Angel,

You had me hooked from the first word, and you held my attention throughout. This was a beautiful piece. I'm so glad you shared. It's nice to get to know you better!

Much love, Cheri
Was this a true story? I felt like it as, but I wasn't 100% sure. Regardless, it is an awesome story with an awesome message of how God can take someone who ha had a rough life and turn things around for their good and the good of others around them.