The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1171 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/18/07
Wow! You did an EXCELLENT job of telling this story in a VERY unique way - it took me quite a bit to figure out who these characters were. Great job.
11/18/07
Awesome story. I loved the descriptions and tone of this piece. One of the best I've read this week.
Hey - I never clued in till the end as to who the characters were - good writing!! Well done!
11/19/07
Very good story. You were able to keep me in suspense and wondering who the main characters were long into the story. Great characterization of Joseph!
11/19/07
Excellent writing! I never looked at this story from this perspective, but it must have been encouraging for both of them to have such a revelation.
11/19/07
I liked your descriptions in the first paragraph. The dialogue was a bit awkward, because people use contractions in their speech. Also, in the middle you use the phrase "found a path" twice in the same paragraph.
You definitely surprised me. I didn't realize that it was Joseph until the dream. Good job!
11/20/07
Very nice work on this! I really liked the dream sequence especially where the crown dripped blood that flowed into a stream and the sheep drank from the stream. You've added a lot of symbolic theology here. I like it!