The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1201 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/20/07
God-inspired fellowship is the best kind of all. Only God could know the circumstances that would put those two characters together, and He has a way of doing this in real life, too. I enjoyed the characters, the setting, and the way it all came together in the end. Very good writing.
10/20/07
Lovely. I love the interior dialog, and the interaction between the two lost souls.
Beautiful! I love how the painting brought them together in friendship. It proves that God has a purpose in everything.
10/21/07
So many of my friendships are a surprise to me as well. God is good!
I believe you nailed an aspect of fellowship that we tend to overlook: our gifts are for the edification of the body. Thank you for bringing out this truth in such a readable and interesting way.
What a lovely and touching story. You did an excellent job of portraying your MCs thoughts and feelings. Her dialect was well done, also. I now live in a small town now where different economic classes mix and get along. It was a new experience for me...and I love it. You did a good job showing this. When we have Christ as a common bond we can fellowship despite some differences. Bravo.