The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2624 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/06
I love this - can see why you are a Master! Love the way he keeps saying 'you are my wife', no other explanation necessary
This was very powerful. Very, very, very powerful. Probably the best I've read yet this week! I hope this wins - Hosea and Gomer, that's what love is about!
05/05/06
There just aren't enough words to say how much I loved this story. A moment's reflection on how Hosea and Gomer are a picture of Christ and ME is enough to bring me to my knees. Thank you for writing this--it's in a class all by itself.
05/08/06
WOW!
Ditto WOW! You've really brought this Old Testament relationship into the 'right here and now'! Excellent!!
05/09/06
Awesome! Excellent job.
05/09/06
This is powerful writing---no wonder you're in Masters. I may have to add you to my tracker list, to read more!
05/09/06
Awesome! "Loved" it!
UNREAL! Incredible, breathtaking etc...This is awesome. I love writing anything you write because quite simply, you're amazing. This stroy was so beautiful and gripping. I felt like I was right there observing the entire scene. Great job. A winner to me.
one more thing...Go Canadians!
05/09/06
Every time I mess up now, and wonder at His everlasting love and forgiveness...I'm gonna be hearing, "Your my wife".
I loved this so much... It was more than a story! Kate~
Excellent! What a husband! Great job.
05/10/06
Absolutely perfect in every way. I've been trapped in things like that and I know the fear and being trapped and the dream of salvation. You have spoken a billion truths here and I hope you know it!
05/10/06
I don't know that this could be any stronger. Near flawless. The characters, the story, the pacing, structure, everything. Great... a winner in my book. (Yikes, the dreaded Maxx kiss of death! Sorry!)
05/10/06
I agree with all the previous comments. Superb, masterful writing. Profound message of Christ's amazing love for us.
05/10/06
What can I say?

Move over, Francine Rivers.
05/10/06
Stunned
Wow! This one is strong in every way. I've always been amazed by the story of Hosea and this brings it into the present. Excellent work.
05/11/06
Once again you pulled off a masterpiece! :)
05/12/06
Wow! Incredible. Congratulations on a well-deserved win!
Wow! Wonderful!