The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1714 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/06
Ha! Downhome, folksy, plain and lovely. Great!
05/05/06
"Green is most definitely your color!" Perfect! Who wouldn't love a guy like that?
05/07/06
You use words magnificently! Great writing.
05/07/06
Lively, entertaining and well-written with just the right amount of earthy humor.
Great fun! This story was well told from beginning to end. I loved the pace, the quips...everything!
05/09/06
Wouldn't expect anything less JoJo! :) tehe It's so much fun when I know who it is! Perfect voice and humor - a treat to read!
05/09/06
I knew this was JoJo's from the first second I read it. Had to be... who else would write this?!? lol! Good work, as always. Love these little glimpses into the life of our resident pampered princess. ;-) Did I mention how much I appreciate having you back after your little respite? Great work!
Really enjoyed this one. You have a great style and way with words. :)
You captured us all. Great job.
05/10/06
Never had a mud bath ... not even sure I understand the concept! That doesn't meanIcan't get pampered, though. How do you get a guy to be that nice to you? Write a story about that!
05/10/06
Sweet!