The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2053 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/13/06
I like this - a very original way to rhyme. It seemed a bit halting to read it, maybe because of the 3 line groupings, not sure. Still, good job.
04/14/06
This poem is beautifully crafted and very touching. Thank you so much for this blessing.
I actually liked the "halting-ness" of this...I thought it added to the style. I love the message!
04/15/06
And it is in Him that we find true fulfilment ... beautiful ... thanks.
04/15/06
Nice, but not exactly my cup of tea; but then, who am I? Just one lowly voice looking for something fulfilling in this group of Master Writers. I know for sure alot of work went into this, but it just didn't touch my innermost soul or move me to fulfillment. Good job however!
04/16/06
Well done. It spoke to my heart, and in this old girl's humble opinion, captured the topic. Good stuff. :0)
Different, for sure...your creativity is shining! The "clipped" rhythm is like punctuation marks all the way through.
Ah, 'peace in degrees', love that image! The whole poem is poignant and powerful, but that image really stays with me...awesome...'peace in degrees', yes, so true.
I like this, it is sweet and has a nice rhythm. Good job.