The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1827 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/13/06
How wonderful to see Messie Tessie again! I am especially blessed by the intimacy of God's "hug". I'd love to see this series expanded into a book.
04/13/06
I agree that there is too much here for such a short story. It wrapped up a bit too neatly, also, but it was well-written.
04/14/06
This is even more meaningful when you clearly remember Messy Tessie's awful Valentine's Day experiences ... as I do so clearly. That's a compliment on the last piece, as well as this one.

This is great. I look forward to seeing what happens next with the mum now. Will she get re-fired now too?

WELL DONE.
04/17/06
This is very tender and sweet. If there's more, I'd sure like to read about the other youth--did they regret tormenting her? Did some befriend her? (Kids can be so cruel). Very well-written, a character to love.
04/17/06
Out of the mouths of babes.... It's hard to find God as a child when you already are going through so much. Thank God for kids like Tessie who find Him and hold Him tight within their hearts no matter what other kids say. Great story.
Sweet mother-daughter moment...full of regret replaced by HOPE!!! Nice - I liked this. :-)
So warm and enveloping. Yes, it could happen this way and I'm sure it has many times. How beautiful when a family member leads another (back) to Christ.
So good to see Messie Tessie again! I want to read the series! There will be a series, won't there? Good job, my friend! Cheri