The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 529 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/19/19
You were spot on with the kid's drama scenes! I understand clumsiness- like falling up the stairs! Well done!
04/19/19
You've captured the dialogue so well with all your characters, and given us something to think about. well done.
04/19/19
Great dialogue that made the story come alive. Also a good message on our unique talents.
04/19/19
So sweet. I love Camden. Such a witty stinker! I love that her name is Grace and she's clumsy. My daughter is Grace (with red hair and freckles, mind you) so it hit home for me. Love the mom's practical help. Great job!
04/22/19
Love this story. Great dialogue, meaningful message, believable scene, and some humor on top. Well done!
Great family story here with a good message. I like Grace's smart mom!
The dialog between brother and sister was very real.
And everyone needs encouragement from Mom. Good writing. Thumbs up.
04/24/19
Ugh - any mom can relate to this. Cute and well-written.
04/25/19
Ahhh... I love how the mother showed her strength in being empathetic to the elderly and disabled
04/26/19
Shann,

I could relate to the character in this piece. The dialogue is spot on.

A well deserved EC award.
04/26/19
Shann,

I could relate to the character in this piece. The dialogue is spot on.

A well deserved EC award winner
06/03/19
Outstandingly real with each character, not just the MC! A winner, indeed. Delighted the judges agreed.