The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 798 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/12/17
Eloquently stated! I could hear a lot of my own grandmother in your words.
A great story!
02/15/17
I can see my grandmother's hands and recall her stories as I absorb these words. Every generation gets busy in our own ways. Thanks for bringing a world to life through the image of hands. Strong character and steady flow of thought. Blessings.
02/16/17
Ah, yes, the generation of busy or hungry. Wonderful story.
02/16/17
Congratulations on another 1st place win, Ann.

Your words have such a tone of honest authenticity. My favorite line was: Time was unhurried, a slow unwinding between sunrise and sunset, a steady turning of the seasons, like a great wheel that journeyed resolutely toward a far horizon.

I want to thank you and the other gifted writers who take time out of their busy schedules to bless Faithwriters members with their words and expertise.
02/16/17
Lovely story and so well written. Thank you, and congratulations!
02/17/17
You have written another beautiful story. I love how you describe the busy days of long ago. You create such warmth in your characters. I want to meet them. Congratulations on 1st place!
02/18/17
Absolutely, beautifully written. Thank you.
04/13/17
The next, right, hard, best thing INDEED!