The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 818 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/16/16
This is such a sad time in world history. This is a well written story that uses this week's topic in an unexpected way. I predict it will do well this week and marked it as a favorite.
12/16/16
This is so sad but beautifully written. Well done with a comforting end.
12/20/16
I haven't read every entry yet, but i can't imagine loving one more than this one!
12/22/16
Congratulations, Ann, on your 1st place finish! I am so glad this story will be published; It really spoke to my heart.
12/22/16
I loved this beautiful, poignant story. You did an excellent job depicting the warmth of their friendship and the hope they created in such horrible circumstances. I will remember this story. Congratulations!
12/23/16
A beautifully orchestated moment in time. Faith, hope and love endures beyond reality to create a reality. She was able to pass with dignity and live on with peace and warmth despite the circumstance.
A wonderful read, so glad i took the time.

Write on!
Congratulations, Ann! This is a stunning and gripping story. Very well done! Merry Christmas.
12/23/16
Congratulations!

This takes the word "daydream" to a level I never imagined. Well done!
12/29/16
Congratulations Ann, This hauntingly beautiful story was deserving of the 1st place EC.

The ending moved me to tears.
You have captured the topic in an unique and soul-stirring story. Congrats on the win!
02/13/17
This reminded me of Viktor Frankl's descriptions of the camps during his Holocaust ordeal. You captured the essence of torturous survival without being too sappy or intense. Well done.