The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 728 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/26/16
Truly inspiring and well written. I could almost hear it being spoken.
07/28/16
Oh how true that so many of us cannot imagine the inward scars our brave veterans carry. We owe them so much. Yet it is so sad, that many of them still live with inner unrest. I pray that each of them recognize that Jesus has the peace they so long for. This was a wonderful tribute to those who sacrificed so much for so many. I too would have been humbled and honored to stand among them. Masterfully penned and touching piece!
07/28/16
Congratulations Noel on placing 9th in Editor's Choice. Your vivid imagery had me in the scenes. Great writing.
07/29/16
Well written - Congratulations!
Thank you for showing us this side of you. Thank you for sharing this moment with us.
07/30/16
Congratulations, Noel, on winning 9th place in the
EC awards this week.

There are no words to express my thanks to the many military men and women who serve their country so bravely.

I am so grateful that you have such a huge vocabulary. I learned a new word: inveigled.
07/31/16
Congratulations, Noel, on your EC for this moving and true-to-life piece of writing with its ending of hope.
Congratulations, Noel, for being honored for your honor. I enjoyed your eloquent reminder to never forget.
08/22/16
Thank you for sharing this poignant tale of bravely attempting, and I believe succeeding at honoring these veterans sacrificial lives.

You have the vocabulary of Spurgeon-inveigled-I had to look it up.