The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 888 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You deftly draw the reader in to your MC's heart, especially with the effective use of flashback.
06/08/16
A mother's love...A mother's loss. Such a touching story. Thank you.

Claire
I don't know art, but I know short stories, and this one gripped my heart, not turning loose. Superb writing!
Congratulations on first place for this truly outstanding story!
06/09/16
Way to go, Jan!! Congratulations on 1st Place Editor's Choice. This is awesome news.
06/09/16
Double congratulations on 1st place in Masters. Happy dancing for you.
06/09/16
Congratulations on your first place award! I loved it from start to finish.
06/10/16
Congratulations, Jan, on winning 1st place. Your story is poignant and a blessed reminder of the memories a mother holds within her heart.
No surprise here. Congratulations!
06/11/16
Thinking of a word to describe this story the word exquisite came to mind. Congratulations, Jan, on your win. This beautiful story very much deserved to win. It brought tears to my eyes. So gently and movingly told.
06/15/16
Absolutely beautiful and one I am adding to my favorites for sure. Congratulations on your win!
06/21/16
And I'm crying... at work |::0 beautiful and evocative. well done, and congrats:)
06/23/16
A touching and beautifully written tale of His providential love coming to heal a broken heart.