The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 555 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/26/16
Oh I have such a great love for the Apostle Paul! His letter to the Philippians is saturated with his heart of love for them. So often, as I read the book, I imagine it is written just to me. Reading it that way makes it very special and helps me get more out of it.

Thank you for this delightful entry and nice piece of work. As you can see it is right up my alley, so to speak. I pray that it will bless others as it has me.
02/27/16
This entry real spoke to me in so many ways. This was a thoughtfully written poem.
02/28/16
Paul's letters were so important to the early church. Your poem clearly emphasizes how crucial the message is--both then and now.
03/03/16
Congratulations, Vincent, on your 5th place EC award.
Beautifully expressed. Congratulations!
Paul's letter to the Philippians is one of my favorite Bible books, and I turn to it often for comfort and encouragement. My heart was singing with joy by the end of your wonderful poem. Congratulations on your EC!
Perfect. Lovely. Makes me remember the words to an old hymn, "Sing them over again to me, wonderful words of life"
03/16/16
And a poem perfectly penned by you I'd have to say!