The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 731 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/30/16
This entry was really detailed and well done. Touching ending...

God bless~
01/31/16
I liked the creative take of the story. It was well written and hit the point home.
02/01/16
A brilliant rewriting of the parables of the talents and of the sheep and the goats - with an echo of an old Richard Pryor movie "Brewster's Millions" thrown in to get it rolling.
Thanks for an enjoyable and challenging read.
Great title. I had a pretty good idea of where this was going, except for John still being alive, but enjoyed the ride nonetheless.
A great story with a great message. I was taken in right to the end. I really liked the opening line.
Congratulations, Vince. Nicely done.
02/04/16
Creative take on the topic. Congratulations!
02/04/16
Congratulations on your 3rd place EC award.

In the beginning of the story, it reminded me of the movie, "The Ultimate Gift". The whole family is called into the office, so the MC can tell them of his last will and testament.

This story was so well written and delivered a powerful message.
02/05/16
Congratulations on your EC. Great work and well done.
02/05/16
Congratualtions on your EC place. You certainly deserve it for this great story. What a surprise to find Uncle John still alive and tracking the use of the money. A most enjoyable read.
02/10/16
Congrats!

God bless~
02/10/16
Congrats!

God bless~
02/16/16
A very creative re working of a beloved parable!