The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 855 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/16
Your descriptions are wonderful. I was shivering by the time I finished. Loved the ending where she gets away.
This is a chilling tale on domestic abuse and how prevalent it is. It broke my heart, yet at the same time gave me a glimmer of hope for those entrenched in the cycle. Great job.
01/14/16
This story was so emotional--anger, sadness, and hope. The MC was very believable. Well done.
I love the hope filled ending. You did a great job showing the MC's inner conflict when Danny showed up, and your descriptions were vivid throughout.
01/16/16
Powerful descriptions that connect with us on so many levels. A definite EC coming your way.
01/17/16
I adore your detailed descriptions. You have a way of keeping the reader riveted all the way through and the ending was perfect. Definitely an EC for you!
01/19/16
Powerful and compelling read. Sad reality is so many face this horrific scenario, day after day.

Great optimistic ending.

God bless~
Congratulations on your EC, Rachel! Your writing is so vivid. I could even picture in my mind a particular station where this could have happened.
01/21/16
Congratulations on your 1st place EC award, Rachel. I was sure it was a winner the first time I read it.
01/21/16
I knew this had to be winner this week. Congratulations. Fantastic writing!
01/21/16
Overwhelmingly powerful! Do you descriptions or compelling and spot on. Congrats!
01/21/16
Nice job! I aspire to write so well.
Top notch writing. Congratulations on your well deserved placement.
01/22/16
Rachel - Congratulations - done incredibly well. Hope to be able to write like a 'master' someday.

A job well done.
Congratulations, Rachel. Glad to see this vivid, well-crafted and paced story take top honors.
Congratulations. Your outstanding writing definitely says "First Place."