The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 688 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/10/15
Oh WOW! I could write on and on about how true this story is and why but suffice it to say this story shows a "kind" vision of what our president is! Quite unexpected use of the topic, but right-on in every way! Terrific job!
12/11/15
I can't help but wonder if the author of this story is an American or not. If so, I'm encouraged that I'm not the only one who sees this man for what he is. If not, I am saddened that the world sees what kind of man we have elected not once, but twice. The only bad thing about this story is that it is true. Christians tortured around the world in the name of Islam, and our president does nothing but lecture us on how to treat Muslim people. God help us. Thank you for writing this.
This is great. The message is true and currently relevant. Its like a modern day parable. I will remember it. Getting a message across in a way that it will be remembered is the ultimate in writing. Since I'm at level 1 I won't even begin to critique a master's writing skills. But I heard the message!
I saw fairly quickly where this timely tale was going, but enjoyed the unfolding of it nonetheless.
12/13/15
WOW-OH-WOW!

Powerful and profound commentary and epic entry.
Excellent job with this weeks topic!

God bless~
12/17/15
Congratulations on your 10th place EC award, Gary.

The volcano spews forth much wisdom.
So happy to see this receive an EC, Gary. Congratulations!