The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 665 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/30/15
Wonderful. I was hoping the expert would talk her out of it though. Well written and illustrates an important issue.
I loved,loved,loved this short story! it was well written and terrifying. Your style of writing made it even more terrifying because the MC's voice was calm and normal. Many great word choices and phrases throughout. I have no constructive criticism. Just wish I'd written it!
This would have done for this week as well, as it is so chilling. One has to wonder how ong it will be...
11/05/15
Congratulations on your EC award, Gary.

Chilling reminder of the consequences of the world's current moral and ethical condition. Even though I wanted a happy ending, your ending was more plausable and powerful.
Congratulations, Gary. I didn't have time to read all of the entries this week, but this was my favorite of those I did read, and wished it had placed even higher.
11/06/15
Congratulations, Gary, on your EC. Your story was chilling and sickening because of its dire topic yet you skilfully got your message across. Great writing!
My first reaction to this suspenseful and horrifying story was Wow!!! Excellent!!!