The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 793 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/09/15
Unfortunately, many people in this world have hit rock bottom. I am glad the MC found some hope.
10/10/15
Very descriptive account of zest-free existence, with a promise tucked away at the close. Well done - and I'm glad to know that it's fiction.
10/10/15
You did a great job putting in different meanings of zest into one story :) A well-written article that made me experience both the hopelessness of the MC' situation and at the end, the hope that she'll find back her joy. Thank you.
Redemptive work in progress. I felt the despair of your MC change with the possibility of finding hope. Keep writing.
I love how you take your reader on a journey of hopelessness to hopefulness and zest. As always, your writing captivates me.
10/12/15
Ain't it the truth.

I loved your story. As someone who has been to the wild side, it's important we include the more wildly inclined in our writings too.

Many people travel the straight and narrow path and can't relate. The rest of us need more of your writing. Great job.

M.C.Syben

10/12/15
You did a great job showing the anguish that your MC was going through. But more importantly, you showed how even a small thing as a card given by a stranger can change someone's life. It is the little things that we do as Christians that matter the most.

All the best. :)
10/13/15
Powerful.
God bless~
10/15/15
Yet another HC and EC! Well done Kat.
10/18/15
Congratulations on your 4th place EC award, Kat. I always enjoy reading your entries.
10/24/15
Good job! I liked the title, and the way you brought it out in the story. Bittersweet to remember the zest we once had. Congratulations on EC 4th!