The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 901 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/28/15
This is a delightful poem! I particularly enjoy the midieval references and the references to King Arthur and such;) your authors note says this theme park is fictional, but the poem brings that fictional place to life :-)
08/29/15
This epic poem really fits this week's topic. It had a wonderful flow to it.
08/29/15
You've clearly had a lot of fun with this poem. Great rhythm and clever rhyming, though I thought you would have known after all this time that the whereabouts of the Holy Grail is still a chalice-ly guarded secret...;-)
08/29/15
Well done!

I enjoyed this whole piece.

God bless~
08/29/15
This poem fit this week's topic to a tee. The stanzas had great flow and were rhythmically in sync.
Great poem. Loved the rhythm and content. Perfect description of all over-priced theme parks.
09/03/15
I loved everything about your poem. Wonderful flow, humorous but true!
09/03/15
Kat,
Excellent editor and writer!
Congrats!
God bless~
09/03/15
I knew it was a winner! Congrats :-)
09/03/15
Congratulations on your well deserved 2nd place EC award, Kat.
Very very good - a brilliant poem and well worth its high award. It did have a ring of truth, reminding me of similar 'cons' we have known!
09/03/15
Fantastical lyrical snub on most theme parks.

It was great fun to read.
09/04/15
A lovely romp through the rip-offs of family holidays.
Pity that Galahad didn't get a mention! Congratulations.
Great job! Congratulations
Well done Kat! This poem was so interesting in its rhythm and rhyme. A well deserved EC 2.
09/05/15
I love your poem, Kat. Congratulations on your 2nd place EC, so well deserved. Very on-topic, well rhymed and rhythm-ed, and very funny.