The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 491 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/28/15
This is such a creative take on the topic, and sadly, so true. I loved the questions from the children and the guides reactions. I hope this piece does well. Great job!
08/28/15
What once would've seemed ridiculous is now America's nightmare--thanks for bringing this to your readers attention--this would have been humorous if it weren't so true!
08/29/15
The poor family who had to pay to listen to such drivel. The education system needs to go back to teaching the basics and let the parent, parents, or guardian have a chance to discuss moral issues. I understand this is a difficult task in our complex world.
08/29/15
I first thought that a museum of Government Innovation would be no bigger than a phone booth, but I guess its size is inflated by having to store so much hot air.
Love the dialogue with the kids - who often see more succinctly than us sophisticated adults.
Good job.
08/29/15
Excellent piece of writing.

God bless~
08/29/15
This piece is so realistic that it is scary. Leave it to the children to bring truth and wisdom with their words.A creative piece of work.
Congratulations on ranking 14th overall! Happy Dance!