The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1837 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/15
I really enjoyed hearing about the Grandpa's slide show. (I almost chose a similar approach myself - sitting through someone else's vacation slide show, but I didn't). Well written.
08/24/15
A charming and well written piece and I thought your final paragraph rounded it off perfectly.
08/26/15
This was charming with a intimate sense of humor :-) well done!

Ps- The final paragraph is the cherry on top :-) Beautiful
08/28/15
I loved being included in this family setting to watch the slides (reminds me of days long past). Your family was charming and entertaining (a perfect combination). Super work! Congrats, Francy!
08/29/15
Congrats, Francy, on your EC - A well deserved one.
08/29/15
I really enjoyed your precious story.

We actually gathered with a houseful of friends recently for an advanced version - a computerized slideshow and narration of a father and daughter trip across the United States on bicycles. From Washington State to Key West.

It was a wonderful evening of their shared adventure.

Your story reminded me of the family intimacy of days gone by. Most are in their own individual cyber world now...
09/03/15
Francy,
what a beautiful and touching story. I loved it.
Congrats!
God bless~