The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 827 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/06/15
Oh this was an amazing story coming full circle to a powerful close!

I loved this fabulous entry, I pray it does well.

Thanks for making my heart smile.

God bless~
08/13/15
What a treat this entry is!!!!! Well deserved first place!!!! Clean writing with a perfect ending:)
08/13/15
I was totally absorbed in this entry. I almost stopped breathing when the mother spotted her daughter at the bottom of the pool. A well deserved win. Congratulations!
Congrats Jack!
08/13/15
Brilliant work.
Your active descriptions even embracing things that happen silently - like the sun sucking all moisture out of the ground. Building "the niggle" from obscurity to clarity, as an on-going reminder of God's presence and protection, was a master stroke.
And your close was terrific.
08/13/15
Congratulations on you first place win in EC. This was a gripping and poignant moment when you found your daughter alive and well after falling in the water. The point that you made about God watching over you was memorable.
08/15/15
Congratulations Jack on your 1st place EC award. God really does watch over us!
08/15/15
Congratulations on your win! It's well deserved for this gripping account. Great writing!