The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 620 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a lovely message of hope and peace.

I really liked the salsa rhyming. "Blessed/all the rest", "forgive/to Him", "miracle/difficult".

What was the reason for the meter? I didn't catch it on my reading.
04/26/15
Oh I love this poem! One Gracious Favor, indeed! How true, how true! The greatest blessing of all blessings is our salvation—the gift of Jesus’ great sacrifice and love and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit we receive the moment of our salvation!

My guess is that your poem has the same meter as the hymn “Count Your Blessings”

Terrific job on this, such an uplifting read!
04/26/15
Beautifully written poem. God's grace is freely given. Since I am meterically challenged, I found the answer to my question from the reader before me. Would you be able to send me how you formatted your piece so eloquently.
04/26/15
Oops! I meant to say, "the answer to your question instead of my question."
04/27/15
Beautiful!

God bless~
04/28/15
So many phrases to linger over in this faith-filled poem--I enjoyed it.
04/29/15
This. Is. Stunning. I can close my eyes and each phrase in this poem sends music to my ears. Beautiful.