The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2062 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/20/15
A very intense read with a strong message at the close. Well done.

God bless~
03/25/15
wow! I like the allegorical feel to this. Well done!
03/26/15
Congrats!
God bless~
03/27/15
This was an moving piece about Christ's love. It brought tears to my eyes when I pictured how costly the gift of salvation was.
03/27/15
Wow Dave!

Awesome article. It appears that your recent times of trying have birthed an even better writer. The characters in your story that pointed the wrong direction, reminded me of when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness and was not swayed. As we walk in the wilderness these characters appear to us on a regular basis trying to point us in the wrong direction. I am thankful that Jesus was not tempted because I so often have been.

Blessings, Mike
Your description of true agape love shown clearly in the crucifixion just filled me with awe. I feel you captured the true essence of the love of Jesus amidst the horror of His agony on the cross.An absolutely worthy winner.
03/29/15
Great description. Engrossing read. Great message. Congratulations!
04/01/15
What exquisite, haunting, grace-filled words of love. Your creativity is off the charts. Many congrats on your weekly AND quarterly wins!
A superb and sobering, carefully crafted piece of writing. Thank you
Magnificent piece of writing! Very deserving of first place. The descriptiveness is off the charts.
Congratulations. .
04/02/15
Oh wow! That is fantastic! Beautifully, relevantly, fascinatingly well done. I loved how you covered the major world views, and how we search for love and it seems it is lost, and then we discover its source and epitome is Christ. Really excellent story. A wonderful read.
04/02/15
This was absolutely beautiful. It grabbed and held my interest. You did a wonderful job of showing what people or rather, the world views as love but in the end the love that we should be seeking and will find if we seek it with all our heart, is the love of Christ. How could we not respond to such love, as this seeker did? Thank you for this literary masterpiece. God bless.
04/04/15
Congratulations on taking first place with this beautifully written piece. The clarity of your message rings throughout this story and needs to be read by the world. Thank you.