The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1212 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/29/15
Complex and intense saga, well done.

God bless~
01/31/15
Oh no! I was so annoyed with the wife, and was praying the husband would keep his integrity. You had me hooked with this story, and saddened at the conclusion. Well written and absorbing.
02/03/15
Thank you for such a graphic description of Petr's tensions, and your insight into the religious brutality of the times. Similar brutality to what is grabbing world headlines at the moment.
Well done.
Masterful presentation of a sad historical event as it might have occurred--perfectly on the challenge topic with clear characters shown.
02/03/15
Interesting, captivating and powerful! I too was hoping this one time integrity would win over greed. So sad the hold greed has over mankind. Great job on this!
02/04/15
Wow! this is perfectly terrifying! That ending!!!! I didn't want it to end like that, but it had to...

Great job!

You are so talented!
02/05/15
Wow! This left me with such sadness. If only Petr would have stuck to his convictions. Very well written and pulls you into the story from the beginning. Congratulations, Ann. God bless.
02/05/15
This is brimming with emotion and sadness over what some do in the name of religion. Things haven't changed much in the last several hundred years. Excellent writing, as usual, Ann. Congrats!