The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 917 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/16/15
Brilliant and masterful. You tied everything in extremely well, with consistent powerful imagery and tremendously well-constructed lines. Bravo! (The audience stands and claps!)
01/18/15
A powerful, and thought provoking message, brilliantly delivered. And so very brave!
01/18/15
Take 2 - I had not appreciated the depth of your message until I re-read from, 'Let's zero in further, to a personal regime change.' Now it's gone up a notch in the powerful and thought provoking department.
This is the best treatise on the subject of lust I have ever read. Sad, truthful, grievous, passionate in the best ways. I did not anticipate this to be your writing and so am delighted beyond measure to embrace your serious side. Thank you for opening eyes and hearts.
01/19/15
Well done and well written. I never know whose work I'm reading, but judging by the comments below, I'm sure I know who this is.

Great piece.

God bless~
01/22/15
A wonderfully written and contemplative reminder that the lust for power—the insatiable need to usurp the power of God, has never ceased—still flows full force from Satan’s mind, to fallen man, to saturate the world. It is hard even to ponder the damage and varying degrees of battle scars, inflicted through the ages and yet to come. But thank God we know that evil lust will be defeated and Jesus the victor! Though I too applaud this offering from your serious side, but I see by your Author’s note you could not entirely keep your humorous side hidden. Enjoyed!