The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1299 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/31/14
Intriguing! I felt Sara's boldness as she faced the authorities; her fear as she ran, uncertain if her whereabouts were known or if she had, indeed, escaped their hands. And the ending; different to where I anticipated the story going, but a beautiful testament to the awesomeness and supremacy of God Almighty. Humankind may be able to achieve a great deal on our own, but God is still in control, and our ultimate provider.

Well done on a wonderful entry. Blessings, Helen.
10/31/14
Hauntingly beautiful entry! I loved it all, from the first word to the very last.

Excellent.

God bless~
Stunning! I loved the use of God's invisibility cloak. You did a great job of sprinkling your message throughout without coming off as preachy. Congratulations! Happy Dance!
11/06/14
Congrats!

God bless~
11/06/14
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR E.C. WIN!! Your story was definitely intense and suspenseful, but also inspiring and uplifting! You had me focused all the way through! WAY TO WRITE!! :)
11/06/14
Such a strong statement on standing firm against the enemies schemes. You definitely kept me interested. Congratulations!
11/08/14
Congratulations on your HC and your EC. This story was gripping and sobering, and well told.