The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 937 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/16/14
Close insect-ion of this entry makes me wonder if you are working against our whole overseas tourist strategy!!!
Apart from that, I enjoyed it heaps.
10/19/14
So true! And this has to be non fiction rather than fiction! Yes, I'm an Aussie too and have much experience of that of which you write. Your poem is great, highly amusing, but true!
10/19/14
Even being USA born and raised...this poem can be enjoyed by all. Well done, I loved it!

God bless~
10/23/14
Another aussie here 😃 loved the poem. Clever, accurate, and funny.
10/23/14
Another aussie here 😃 loved the poem. Clever, accurate, and funny.
10/23/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
10/23/14
And here's a non-Aussie, but it doesn't stop me from admiring this great poem. Congratulations!
This reminds me of the Cleveland Ohio mosquitos so large they entered through the screen door, the larger ones holding the door open. I love this . . .

Congratulations!

KJV 1 Timothy 3:16
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
Good job! Same thing with the flies where I stayed in Israel, so I sympathize. :)