The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 624 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/25/14
Excellent job with the topic, which was clearly evident by contrasting differences in the sobering conclusion. Well done.

God bless~
04/27/14
Wow! You jerked me from laughter at your MC's frustration over a stupid password to a very sobering ending of someone dying from a real problem. Great job of providing perspective and illustrating the topic.

Nice job!
04/28/14
Excellent job of showing the frustration that most of us have faced at some time with so many passwords and user names. You made it easy to relate with. I was left very curious about who was behind the office door. Higher management perhaps?

You gave us a stark contrast between the two crises presented. Good job.
I liked this. I could so relate to the frustration of passwords and computers...and so not relate to the very real problem of TB. Good job, thought provoking.
05/01/14
Congrats!

God bless~
05/01/14
Congratulations on your EC placement. I really enjoyed this story...I just re-read it and it made me laugh and tear-up again.

Great job!
05/02/14
Oh boy, could I ever relate! My list of usernames and passwords could practically be a book! You did an excellent job at contrasting the two. I was shocked at first with the complete change of pace and tenor but it was a perfect way to jar us into seeing the contrast. Wonderful! Congratulations!