The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1131 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/03/13
Absolutely beautiful descriptions - almost tactile. Love the ending too. Thanks!
09/04/13
This was such a soothing piece and so well done. I enjoyed the exquisite beauty of this entire entry.

Thank you!

God bless~
09/05/13
Tracy, I love this! Congratulations on your well deserved win Masters and Editors' Choice. This is definitely my favorite entry. God bless, dear lady!
Lovely and comforting piece. congratulations on #1 EC.
09/05/13
Congratulations! This was so beautiful.

God bless~
09/05/13
Congratulations Tracy on your well deserved level and EC win! Wonderful imagery in this beautiful story, I felt like I was right there. And I loved the ending, for I was left with a peaceful feeling after reading this story. Loved it!
09/05/13
I felt as if I was observing this whole scene unfolding--frogs and all. You wrapped this up beautifully as you allowed peace to prevail. Great job with this week's topic--congrats on your wins.
09/05/13
Beautifully descriptive and atmospheric work, despite the evidence of innocence destroyed. Beware the frogs, for when they take over, we ar faced with toad-talitarianism!!!
Congratulations on your win, it's well-deserved.
09/06/13
Yeah,Tracy! Congratulations!!!

As soon as I read it, I knew this would be a winner!!!
09/06/13
Simply beautiful. Congratulations on your well deserved win.
09/07/13
I'm unabashed- from the garden 'plop' into my mouth, so no toad could dissuade me, but perhaps a big ugly tomato worm...
Your story was replete with the sights and sounds of summer.
I enjoyed it very much. Congratulations on your win.